CELEBRITY FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW!
50. George Clooney sometimes sleeps in the walk-in closet of his LA
mansion because, he says, "all the bedrooms are too light".
49. In 1985, Teri Hatcher played a dancing mermaid on The Love Boat.
"That was the first job I ever had" she says. "I left college before
finishing my math degree to go do that".
48. While attending Princeton, Prison Break star Wentworth Miller
traveled the world performing with the school's acapella group, The
47. Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger on his right
hand due to a door-shutting accident.
46. Diane Lane's mom, Colleen Farrington, was playboy's Miss October
1957 (the ex playmate was also pregnant in one of her photo shoots)
45. Early in her career, Whitney Houston sang the jingle used in
commercials for Bounce fabric sheets.
44. A childhood virus left Rob Lowe completely deaf in his right
ear. "No stereo for me" he says "It's a mono world".
43. Even though she appears in ads for Tommy Hilfiger's True Star
fragrances, Beyonce is reportedly allergic to perfume.
42. After Drew Barrymore posed for Playboy in 1995, Steven Spielberg
sent a note that said "cover yourself up" along with a quilt and a
copy of the magazine with all her pictures altered so that she
appeared fully clothed.
41. Jake Gyllenhaal got his first driving lesson from family friend
40. At age 10, Justin Timberlake won 1991 pre-teen Mr. America
pageant. The following year, he became the first male winner of
America's Universal Charm pageant.
39. Before becoming an actress, Aussie Naomi Watts worked as an
assistant fashion editor at a fashion magazine called Follow Me.
38. Colin Farrell says that Marilyn Monroe was the first woman he
fell in love with. "I used to leave Smarties, the Irish equivalent
of M&Ms, under my pillow with a little note saying, "I know you're
dead but these are very tasty and you should come and have a few. i
wont tell anyone"
37. Gwen Stefani admits that she's had only two boyfriends in her
life: No Doubt band mate Tony Kanal and husband Gavin Rossdale.
36. As a 2nd grader Jamie Foxx was so talented at telling jokes, his
teacher used him as a reward. If the class behaved, Jamie would
35. Butt-Kicking Kill Bill siren Uma Thurman is a crafty one. "I
knit" she admits, adding "I love glue gun projects"
34. Keira Knightley was Queen Amidala's decoy in Star Wars: Episode
1 though the film was promoted as if Natalie Portman played both
33. Though Christina Aguilera is of Ecuadorian descent and recorded
an album in Spanish, she doesn't speak the language. I gathered that
when she said mai gousta kantaar
32. In 1993, Jessica Simpson tried out for the Mickey Mouse Club but
panicked after watching Christina Aguilera audition. "I froze and
forgot everything" she says. She lost out to both Christina and
31. Eva Longoria starred in the 2004 flick Carlita's Secret, a crime
drama in which she shared a same-sex smooch with actress Maria
Bravo. "It was the most fun i've ever had kissing somebody".
30. In the early 70s, Richard Gere played Danny Zuko in a London
production of Grease.
29. Tom Cruise admits that he still does the Risky Business
underwear dance when hes at home alone. He calls it his "dance of
28. As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his
parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
27. Christina Applegate attended the 1989 MTV Movie Awards with Brad
Pitt, but dumped him at the event and left with someone else. "We
were really good friends when I was about 16. We went to the awards
and I ditched him! I left him there and I feel really bad about
it...I really really do. I left with somebody else"
26. In a high school talent show, Matt Damon performed the talking
heads' "Burning Down the House"
25. Mariah Carey was nicknamed "Mirage" in high school because she
never showed up for class.
24. Angelina Jolie's uncle who looks just like John Voight, Chip
Taylor, wrote the song "Wild Thing"
23. Catherine Zeta Jones' father owned a candy factory, but the star
says she rarely indulged: "I had so many sweets and candy hanging
around my house that I never even bothered with them".
22. Comic actor Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists. His
mother worked on the Hubble telescope, and his father worked on
"some stuff that i can't tell you about," Jack says.
21. Jennifer Love Hewitt sent Matt Damon an inflatable bed because
she read he didn't feel like he has a bed of his own. She never
heard back and now, he "looks at me a little weird".
20. At the age of 7, Reese Witherspoon appeared in a television
commercial fora local Nashville Florist.
19. Paris Hilton has size 11 feet! "All those super cute shoes like
Guccis and Monolos look like clown shoes on me"
18. Russell Crowe was once a pompadoured singer named Russ Le Roq.
His first single was "I want to be like marlon brando"...even though
he'd never seen a Brando movie when he wrote the song.
17. Madonna is related to both Gwen Stefani and Celine Dion. Gwen's
great aunt's mother-in-law shares the same last name as Madonna
Ciccone and an ancestor of Madonna's mother was married to a distant
relative of Celine's dad.
16. Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey began his career as a
juggling unicycle-riding clown.
15. Tara Reid attended high school in New Jersey with American Idol
contestant Constantine Maroulis.
14. Julia Roberts' left eye tears up when she gets nervous.
13. Struggling actress Charlize Theron landed her first agent in a
bank. He signed her after witnessing her throwing a fit at a bank
teller who refused to cash her check.
12. When he was little, Ben Affleck asked his mom for a dog and she
tested him by making him walk an imaginary pup for a week. In the
end, he only lasted five days and didn't get the dog.
11. Brittany Murphy claims she started speaking at 4 and a half
months. She also says she was a very "energetic child, really
10. Demi Moore, who has earned up to 20 million per movie, first
found work as a bill collector
09. Heidi Klum is an avid painter and several of her works have
appeared in US art magazines.
08. Daryl Hannah is co creator of the board game Liebrary
07. Both Olsen twins had to wear fake teeth during the later years
of Full House because their smiles began to look different.
06. In 1985, a four year old Alicia Keys appeared on The Cosby Show
as one of the guests at Rudy's slumber party.
05. Usher holds the Star Search record for the longest note by a
child: 12.1 seconds
04. Claire Danes has a swing in her apartment. "My parents had a
swing, a trapeze and a trampoline in their apartment, I was inspired
03. American Beauty star Thora Birch's mom acted in 21 adult films
including Deep Throat under the name Carol Connors before retiring
02. Halle Berry used to date New Kid on the Block Danny Wood. They
broke up because the band thought she was a groupie.
01. Brad Pitt belonged to the Key Club and the Forensics Club in
High School, and before he became an actor he supported himself as a
chauffeur, a furniture mover and a costumed mascot for the
restaurant, El Pollo Loco.
Tell A Friend About This Page!
STUFF RICH LIKES!
| About Rich |
Top 10 |
TV & Film |
Rich Alert |
Fun Stuff |
Elite Screen |
Join the Rich Stevens mailing list!
No Spam , just stuff about the site, great deals and fun stuff:)