Drink Water Lose Weight? You Bet!
you know that lack of water might also lead to fluid
retention and weight gain? It sounds contradictory, but
it is true. However, the most compelling reasons for
drinking water are that water keeps you alive, gives you
proper hydration, and gives life to all your body
functions. Hence, the importance of drinking water
at least 8 glasses daily. However, if you are like me
before I adjusted my eating habits, drinking those 8
glasses of water were really a challenge! Guess what?
Today is your day! I am sharing with you 13 tips to help
drink your 8 glasses of water daily and lose weight
Nevertheless, if you need more reasons to drink water,
besides keeping you alive, to be convinced about the
importance of drinking your 8 glasses of water daily I
will add some more, which includes water's role on
your quest to lose weight. Sounds good? Excellent!
Water allows your body to eliminate toxins and waste
products. Moreover, water helps reduce fat deposits
by helping your metabolism. I bet you just feel like
drinking water, right? Excellent! But wait, there is
more. Simply, picture this example: You have a water
hose and right in the middle it is stuck with garbage
and it will not come out until you increase more water
to push that garbage.
Yet, if that garbage is really stuck, maybe water won't
be enough to remove it and you will need to add stronger
chemical products. Bingo! That is exactly what happens
with our body. Our intestines need to be moving to
flush those toxins and waste products. If you do not
drink water, how do you expect to remove those toxins?
Now, yes, you are right on what you are thinking. Those
toxins will continue to accumulate originating many
health problems, such as constipation, bloated feeling,
water retention, and so on.
Want more reasons to convince you to drink at least your
8 glasses of water daily? Ok, water relieves fluid
retention and helps you suppress your appetite.
Moreover, water helps rid your body of excess sodium.
There is more. One of the best ways to prevent the
formation of kidney stones is by drinking water.
Besides, water is a natural diuretic; in addition, it
can help you reduce high blood pressure by decreasing
water retention in your blood.
I am sure you are now more than convinced about the
importance of drinking at least your 8 glasses of water
daily. Now, let me give you 13 tips to improve your
1. Keep a daily record to mark your water consumption.
2. Keep a pitcher containing your 8 glasses of water and
finish it during the day. Do not go to bed unless you
have finished that pitcher.
3. Keep 8 glasses of water and spread out during the
day. For example:
- 1 glass of water after brushing your teeth, or
- 1 glass of water with breakfast or after breakfast
- 1 glass of water before leaving home
- 1 glass of water mid morning
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before lunch
- 1 glass of water after lunch
- 1 glass of water mid afternoon
- 1 glass of water 1 hour before dinner
- 1 glass of water after dinner
- 1 glass of water while exercising
- 1 glass of water after exercising
By any means, if you are thirsty or wanting to drink
more than 1 glass of water at any time of the day… be my
guest! Drink that water.
4. Keep bottles of water visible, either the equivalent
of 1 glass or 2 or more glasses, on your desk.
5. If you work 8 hours daily, make it a custom to drink
every other hour 1 glass of water, or every hour. It
depends on your time management and lunch schedule.
6. Have bottle of waters in the car, your room, your
desk, living room… just in every room you go. Also carry
one in your purse, backpack, and gym bag. It will serve
as a reminder and you will drink that bottle of water to
flush those toxins!
7. If you drink juice, try to combine it with water.
Sometimes, juices are extremely sweet.
8. Whenever you feel craving for junk food, stop for a
moment and grasp one glass of water. It will help you
9. Add lemon or orange slices to your glass of water.
10. You may drink 1 glass of water before lunch and one
after finish eating.
11. If you are working full time, try to have at least 4
glasses of water during the day. Two hours before
leaving work, check how many glasses you drink. If you
are missing one or two… you can finish those while
12. Keep a bottle of water handy while watching TV or
doing the laundry. You can also have a glass of water
after going to the restroom. This will replenish your
13. You can use a big bottle with ounces indicator to
keep record of your water intake. For example, a 32-oz
bottle with 8-oz measures will provide you with 4
glasses of water.
Bonus information: Many beauty experts agree that
drinking water is the safest and cheapest way to look
better and improve our skin!
I hope you use these 13 Tips to Get Your 8 Glasses of
Water Daily and Lose Weight. Be aware that if you
practice strenuous physical activity, do cardio
exercises, or you are living in a hot and humid climate,
you will need to drink more water to keep yourself
May I offer you a glass of water now? Good, so
let's make a toast with our respective glasses of water
to increase our weight loss and eliminate toxins.
Tell A Friend About This Page!